President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the re-appointment of Hadiza Bala Usman as Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), for additional five-year tenure.
Also approved is the reconstitution of the Non-Executive Board of the NPA, with Mr Emmanuel Olajide Adesoye (from South-west zone) as Chairman.
Other members of the Board are:
1. Prince Ekenyem Nwafor-Orizu (South-east zone)
2. Akinwunmi Ricketts (South-south zone)
3. Ghazali Mohammed Mijinyawa (North-East zone)
4. Mustapha Amin Dutse (North-West zone)
5. Abdulwahab Adesina (North-Central zone).
The President has equally approved Board members for the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), who will oversee the selection of a new Managing Director for the organization. They are:
• Muhammad K. Ahmad, OON, (Chairman)
• ChiefHenry Okolo
• Ambassador Usman Sarki
• Engr. Simeone Atakulu
• Zubaida Mahey Rasheed
• Dr Mustapha Abiodun Akinkunmi
• Engr. Oladele Amoda
• Dr Nkiru Balonwu.
Other members of the TCN Board are: Representatives of Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Ministry of Power, Bureau for Public Enterprise, FGN Power Company Limited, and Executive Management of TCN.
This was made know by the Special Adviser to the President on media and Publicity, Femi Adesina on his official Facebook page.