The Federal Government have yet again taken a step to fulfil the promised of paying N75,000 (Seventy-Five Thousand Naira) to students studying Education courses in universities, and N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) to NCE students
This is known as the FG Scholarship Board officially open the Portal for registration for the Federal Government Bursary Awards to Nigeria Students studying Education Courses is Nigerian Colleges of Education, and Universities.
READ ALSO: Federal Executive Council New Retirement Age For Teachers
However, we will be taking you on a simple step-by-step guide on how to complete your registration;
HOW TO REGISTER
• Log on to www.fsbn.com.ng
• Click on “View Available Scholarships”.
• Scroll down and click on “Apply Now”.
• Fill in your details correctly and click on “Register”.
• You will need to attach your Admission Letter, and current school Identity Card.
• Submit and Print a copy.
• Applicant must be an Education Student in any College of Education or University in Nigeria.
• Applicant MUST be a full-time student.
Please Note this;
• Eligible students are advice to make ONLY one application as multiple application will disqualify the applicants.
• Beneficiary of any scholarship is NOT eligible.
• All students (physically challenge inclusive) MUST be in their first year or above.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON FRIDAY, 21st OCTOBER, 2022